Can I benefit from using a mortgage broker?
Anyone getting a mortgage can benefit from our service. Some of the benefits are:
- We know the market well and are up to speed with the latest deals
- We know which lenders are comfortable with unusual circumstances
- We know which lenders will accept self employed or irregular income
- We offer advice and guidance throughout the process, will also act as your advocate with the mortgage lenders, making it less stressful
- We have access to deals not available on the high street
Making the wrong choice about your mortgage can cost you hundreds, even thousands of pounds, more than you need to pay. Mortgages all have varying additional fees and early repayment charges, it’s very easy to get tripped up. That’s why it makes a lot of sense to speak with one of our advisers.
Anyone can look at available mortgage rates online but picking out the best rate or deals online is meaningless if you don’t qualify for the loan.
We will take the leg work out of looking for a mortgage; we search the market and compare the different deals that are available to you, looking at not only the interest rates on offer but other charges such as booking fees. These may affect the overall cost of your mortgage.
We are also able to help you with making other financial decisions that are associated with moving home. We can recommend an appropriate life insurance policy for you, or find you a good deal on buildings and contents insurance.